Páginas

sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2014

cesta de papelao

Cereal Box Easter Basket



Hold on to your empty cereal boxes and leftover craft supplies and try making this festive Easter basket (would make a cute gift bag too). This project is low-cost and easy to work on with the kids…
Since I used leftover craft supplies and an empty cereal box – this project cost me nothing to make.
Begin by cutting out the top half of the front and back panels; leaving the sides intact. Curve the sides over and staple ends together to create the handle.
Paint your cereal box basket with craft paint.
Once paint is dry, you can add details by hot gluing pieces of paper, fabric, ribbon, ball fridge (whatever craft leftovers you may have) to your basket.
I chose to wrap the handle with long strips of torn fabric – I just hot glued them on as I wrapped the fabric around.
Fill with grass or tissue paper, add your treats and give! Happy Easter! XO, Camilla

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário